The following things are needed to customize PSD mockups:
- Software for unzipping packed files (WinRar, WinZip, etc).
- Basic skills in Adobe Photoshop.
- Adobe Photoshop in version at least CC.
As far as we are concerned, WinRar serves this purpose best – we have used it for years without issue. However, there are many awesome unpacking programs, so it is quite easy to find the right one.
Using a mockup template is quite easy. All you have to do is follow these basic steps and your job is done.
- Download the PSD template from our site.
- Unzip the Zip folder.
- Open the PSD file from the unzip mockup folder.
- Double-click on the “Place your Logo here” smart object thumbnail.
- Import your logo to photoshop and place it on the smart object window.
- Resize the logo to fit the window.
- Close the smart object window.
- Click “YES” on the popup window.
- The job is done.
- Save the image in any format you need.