FreemiumStock License Agreement
All our products are royalty free for use in both personal and commercial projects. The license grant you, the purchaser, a non-exclusive worldwide license to make use of the product you have purchased. Please take in account the rest of this license to know the details that apply to your use of the product.
You are allowed to :
- For both personal and commercial projects and to modify it.
- In a website or presentation template or application or as part of your design.
- Use the purchased item in more than one project more than once.
- You may modify, combine or manipulate the Item with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license.
- Use the purchased item to personalize and create unique projects for personal and/or commercial usage as per your individual requirements.
- Use mockups on your website, blog or social media (blog post images, facebook cover image etc.)
You are not allowed to:
- Resell or sub-license the Licensed Asset in a way that is directly competitive with it.
- Include it in any online or offline archive or database.
- Resell any modification of the asset on its own.
- Make the asset public or share the asset in any way that allows others to download, extract, or redistribute it as a standalone file.
- Use the Licensed Asset in pornographic, fraudulent, immoral, infringing, illegal, harassing, offensive, or defamatory material.
- Falsely represent authorship and/or ownership of the Licensed Asset.
- You can’t use empty exported mockups as stock photos.
You are free to share or post our product on any platform but you must attribute the end product to its author:
In order to use a end product or a part of it, you must attribute it to its author, we do appreciate if you do credit our resources or/and help spread the word about us. So we will be able to continue creating new graphic resources every day.
How to attribute it?
Please, copy this code on your website to accredit the author:
<ahref=”https://freemiumstock.com”>Designed by FreemiumStock
Paste this text on the final work so the authorship is known. For example, in the acknowledgements chapter of a book: “Designed by FreemiumStock.com”